Viper 8mph Mobility Scooter
The Viper mobility scooter from Drive medical is a class 3 pavement and street legal luxury scooter. The scooter offers modern styling and a host of excellent features. State of the art controls, one touch tiller adjustment and delta bars come as standard.
The Viper scooter Features a comfortable and fully adjustable captains chair. The seat can slide and recline to ensure you find a comfortable driving position. The scooter also has all round suspension for a smoother ride and pneumatic tyres to ensure stability and comfort.
The Viper is stylish and practical featuring an LED display as well as front and rear lights. The controls sit above the delta tiller bar offering comfort and ease of use. The impressive scooter also features a manual handbrake for emergency stopping, an anti roll back feature, and powerful lighting including indicators.
- All round suspension to ensure a smooth ride.
- 14″ stylish alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride.
- Angle adjustable armrests that can also flip up for transportation.
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility.
- Hand operated cable brake for added safety.
- Large storage pocket on back of seat.
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on.
- Anti-roll back system safety device.
- Front removable storage basket as standard.
- Twin rear view mirrors.
- Front and rear lights.
- Alloy Wheels.
- Rear anti-tilt wheels.
- Top Speed of 8mph.
- Maximum range of 25 miles (50ah) or 30 miles (79ah)
- Weight capacity: 160kg (25st)
- 4″ ground clearance provided by large alloy wheels.
- Length : 143cm (56”)
- Width : 56cm (26″)
- Height : 132cm (52″)
- Total weight : 120kg (264 lb)
- Without battery : 90kg (200 lb)
- Battery : 12V 50ah x 2 Standard (79ah available for extra range)
12 months parts and labour warranty included.
Free delivery is provided for this Product.
VAT Exemption is available for this product if you have a long-term disability or medical condition. Please contact us after you place your order so we may obtain the name of the long term medical condition or chronic illness that the user if the item suffers with. VAT Exemption applies if you suffer from a valid medical exemption condition or are purchasing on behalf of someone who does. If you do not have a valid medical exemption condition you will be required to pay VAT.
We believe in Great products, Great customer service and Great prices. We always try and offer the most competitive price for lines we carry, if you find a product online in the UK for a better price let us know and we will do out best to match or beat it.
- The competitor must be a valid online UK retailer and provide products direct to consumers, we are not able to award a price promise against any marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Play or from any third party resellers.
- The competitor’s product must be a like for like product. Same model, colour, size etc.
- The competitor’s product must be in stock at the time the Price Promise is awarded.
- The competitor’s price must be inclusive of all delivery charges for the Price Promise to be awarded.
- The competitor’s product must be publicly advertised online at the time the Price Promise is awarded.
- The competitor’s product must not be part of any promotional activity specific to their outlet, e.g. we are unable to award the Price Promise if the item is included in a clearance, sale, buy one get one free offer or any other discount that has been applied to the product.
- A Price Promise cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer that we have running at that time.
Wholesale and Drop Shipping:
V&A Healthcare offer wholesale and drop shipping on a wide range of product from Clothing to Mobility Scooters. V&A Healthcare is in a unique position to offer many exclusive lines as well as our very own products. We offer great prices and can drop ship direct to customer with your brands invoice.
Customers also viewed
£29.99 (inc VAT) £24.99 (ex VAT)
£219.99 (inc VAT) £183.32 (ex VAT)
£245.00 (inc VAT) £204.17 (ex VAT)
£324.00 (inc VAT) £270.00 (ex VAT)
£82.80 (inc VAT) £69.00 (ex VAT)